Combination skin is a combo of two predominant skin types; oily and dry. The key to great combination skin products is finding products that moisturize and hydrate your dry areas without making your face greasy in those areas that are more prone to sebum production and excess oil. Here are a couple of products that work great for combination skin.
- Two types of moisturizers: The best way to hydrate combination skin without it feeling too greasy or too lightweight is to use 2 different moisturisers. The Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream is a good option for the dry areas as it makes your skin look hydrated, and you can see a significant difference in the fine lines. On the oilier areas, try the Biologique Recherche Crème VIP O2 it absorbs really quick and there’s not a lot of slip.
- Use a hydrating eye cream: The Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream is a great choice for combination skin as it hydrates the under-eye region and visibly corrects wrinkles.
- Use a face mist with hyaluronic serum: Use a hyaluronic serum. The Hyaluronic acid intensifier correcting serum by Skinceuticals gives your skin firmness and stimulates skin renewal. Hyaluronic serum needs some water molecules to work. So, it’s best to pair your hyaluronic serum with a face mist. the Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist first has been around for centuries and pairs very well with any hyaluronic acid serum
- Multi-mask: face masks have a plethora of skin benefits. For combination skin, the best face mask trick would be to multi-mask; applying a hydrating mask to the dry areas and an exfoliating mask to the oily areas of your face. The Erborian Super Masks Trio Kit is the perfect kit to start multi-masking with.
- Use SPF: The supergoop sunscreen is a lightweight, yet hydrating sunscreen that has SPF 40 to protect your skin from damaging UV rays. This sunscreen is perfect for combination skin.
1 thought on “The Best Skincare Routine for Combination Skin – Zylu”
Pingback: The Best Skincare Routine For Oily Skin - Zylu
Comments are closed.