Here are 5 Beauty Tips that have been tried and tested by the former Miss World, Aishwarya Rai.
- Avoid soap-based cleansers on your face: This would come as a total shocker, but try not to rely on harsh cleansers that would strip the natural oils from your face to wash your skin, instead whip up some Besan, Milk and Haldi to exfoliate and cleanse your face. You can also use curd/yogurt to hydrate and moisturize your skin as well.
- Apply fresh cucumber juice on your face to refresh and hydrate skin, and also it helps to brighten up the complexion.
- Eat Vitamin-Rich and Healthy Food: Well, it is known that what you eat is what would reflect on your skin. A nutrient-rich diet will not only help you lose weight, it will make your skin gorgeous and hair shiny.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil for Hair: sandalwood essential oil is a cult favourite. Sandalwood oil works in multiple ways to beautify skin – it reduces inflammation, tackles dry skin, tightens and firms skin, reduces hyperpigmentation, and also clears dark spots. But do make sure to dilute and mix sandalwood oil with “carrier oils” such as almond, coconut, or jojoba oil for added benefits.
- Almond Oil on the Face: If you have to pick one thing from this list right now, it should be almond oil. It helps to remove makeup, nourishes skin, helps to reduce dark circles and hyperpigmentation, and you can apply the directly on the face without using any carrier oil like coconut or jojoba.