The average Indian woman spends up to Rs.1000 per month on beauty and wellness products, which is why it’s important to spend your beauty bucks wisely. Make sure you pick a salon that is the best fit for you. Often when we look for a salon we ask our friends and family. But that is not the only way to find your perfect salon. You can use our Zylu app to find the curated salons and spas nearby and book your appointment at your convenience.
The top 5 things you should check for before booking an appointment in a salon:
- Services Offered: The natural first step that should be taken by anyone wanting to go to a salon is to check if your salon offers the services you wish to get done. It is also important to keep in mind that while you may not need a specific service currently you may want it in the future. Hence it is always wise to look for a salon that offers a wide range of services.
- Location: A trip to the salon is supposed to be enjoyable and relaxing, you shouldn’t have to drive an hour away just to get your hair trimmed. It is always advisable to look for a salon at a convenient location. This could be close to your home or also your workplace, so you could book a lunch hour trim.
- Credibility: Credibility is another salient factor to consider. Whether it is doing the research yourself, asking friends or family for recommendations, or visiting their website to check out reviews. It is always important to check out the salon you want to visit thoroughly.
- Professionalism: The reason we go to salons instead of doing things ourselves is the assurance of getting top quality service from trained professionals. So, it is relevant to ask yourself these basic questions, do they look professional? Did they greet you properly? Are they capable of meeting your style expectations? These checkmark questions will surely help you pick a salon that will satisfy your needs to the fullest.
- Ambience: First impressions are applicable for salons too. It is always a good idea to go check out the salon surroundings and the salon itself. Does the cleanliness meet your mark of approval, is there hair lying everywhere? Is the layout efficient? Does the environment make you feel calm and stress-free? The ambience is a vital part of making you feel comfortable in your salon.
Ensuring you have checked off these 5 points will assure you a comfortable and relaxing salon experience!