- Lipsticks are a safe haven for an immediate confidence boost. Be it at a party with friends or a job interview, a swipe of any beautiful lip shade can make you feel ready to take on the world. A quote by Anne Lamott says-
“Joy is the best makeup, but a little lipstick is a close runner-up”.
So finding the best lip shade for your skin will definitely give you that extra boost of confidence. Finding a lipstick shade that suits people of colour can be tricky, so we have made a list.
Top 4 Lipstick shades you must try out:
- The Perfect Nude: A coffee mocha shade is a perfect nude shade for deeper skin tones. It has earthy undertones, that will pair well with all makeup looks. The Maybelline Superstay lipstick in coffee hazelnut is a great option to start with.
- The Classic Red: You can never go wrong with a rich red lipstick look. A classic red lip is the biggest confidence boost you can get. The red lipstick shade exudes elegance and makes a statement everywhere you go. It makes your skin tone look rich and radiant. The best red to start with is the Smashbox Always on matte liquid red lipstick is BAWSE.
- Pretty Plum: Plum shades lipsticks are gorgeous on brown skin; especially Indian skin tone. A rich Sade of plum can go from a night at the club to a fancy dinner date. A plum lipstick will undoubtedly make you feel like a boss. Spice up your look with the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Rouge Berry.
- Peachy Goddess: A peachy shade is a beautiful, feminine colour that will make you feel like a Disney princess. There are a lot of varieties of peach but the best is definitely a mix of peach and mocha lip shades, try out the Maybelline Superstay lipstick in seductress.
1 thought on “4 Must-Try Lipstick Shades for People of Colour”
Pingback: The World of Aesthetic Treatments - Zylu
Comments are closed.