If you are a fan of facials, then you have come to the right place! After months of being in lockdown, we can finally visit our favourite parlours and treat ourselves to facials. Listed below are the different types of facials that target various skin types and skin problems.
- Gold facial: Gold has anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties. It activates the process of cell renewal and rejuvenates your skin. The gold facial will leave your skin looking more youthful and is perfect for all skin types; oily, dry and combination.
- Diamond facial: The diamond facial will make your skin feel cleansed and leave it looking polished. Diamonds have exfoliating properties that help in removing dead skin cells. It boosts cell regeneration and extracts excess oil and dirt from your face. The diamond facial is perfect for those with an oily skin type.
- Anti-pigmentation facial: This facial will help even out your complexion. The products used in this facial have different herbal concentrates that will help fade discolouration, brighten acne scars and give your skin a blurred effect. This facial is perfect for those with acne-prone skin.
- Anti-ageing facial: Anti-ageing facials use techniques that slow down the process of ageing. This facial focuses on those with mature skin and uses powerful exfoliants that smooth the skin and enhances skin clarity making the skin look fresh and healthy
- Bulgarian Rose-glow and brightening facial: The Bulgarian rose acts as an astringent and calms skin irritation making the skin feel fresh and revived. The organic extract also effectively moisturizes and protects your skin from environmental pollution. This facial is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Japanese Sakura facial: If you are looking for a facial to help you get rid of your tan, the Japanese Sakura facial is the way to go. This facial uses organic products that are native to Japan. These ingredients regulate melanin production and brighten your skin.
- Brazilian Anti-ageing facial: This facial employs products infused with ingredients such as murumuru and shea butter, that moisturize your skin. These ingredients also help undo sun damage and dryness. This facial works well with all skin textures
- Vitamin C facial: Using ingredients like vitamin C and Alpha hydroxy acid, this facial helps shrink pores, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and gives your skin a youthful glow. This facial is perfect for those with combination or oily skin.